Iyad is an international speaker, trainer and author with a diverse background in internal auditing, risk management and fraud examination.
The success or failure of any fraud examination or fraud-related interview depends mostly on the ability of the fraud examiner to plan, analyse and investigate using the right mindset. Creative, innovative, logical, cognitive, and critical thinking is as essential for the success of fraud cases as much as the technical knowledge related to handling fraud examination processes. This intensive 2-day masterclass seeks to help fraud examiners develop a mindset that will enable them to effectively resolve fraud cases in the 21st century.
This workshop aims to help participants to:
• RETHINK how to approach and plan fraud investigation strategy to achieve better results
• APPLY creative and innovative thinking to obtain evidence and information during the fraud-related interview
• UTILISE cognitive and critical thinking to process and analyse evidence in the fraud case
• USE logical thinking to draw conclusions and resolve the fraud case
• UNDERSTAND the principles of fraud analytics by using Data Analytics to detect fraud
• DEVELOP an effective anti-fraud strategy
Modern Fraud Examination Techniques
Fraud-related Interviewing Techniques
Fraud Risk Assessment
Principles of Fraud Analytics
Fraud Detection Using Data Analytics
Developing Anti-Fraud Strategy
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Operating Officers
• Chief Internal Auditors
• Chief Risk Officers
• Vice Presidents
• General Manager
• Senior Managers, Managers and Heads of Departments of Fraud Management, Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management, Forensic Services, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud Investigation, Cyber Crime, and Corporate Governance
© 2011-2018 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.