High performance leadership (Third Batch)
With the world constantly changing and becoming more complex and ambiguous, leaders need to be equipped with a new set of skills that enable them to be resilient, while delivering results in a demanding context. This program will help you achieve the highest levels of personal leadership so you can meet the challenges of a changing world.
- Understand how the world of work has changed and the shift required to be fit for the future of work.
- Discover the two forces behind high performance and how you can use them to drive people and progress.
- Learn specific strategies to encourage and empower the discretionary effort that drives real world results.
- Build a suite of high performance habits that provide the agility to deliver results in a demanding context.
- Develop the skills to find clarity amid chaos and complexity to manage change more effectively.
- Learn a host of seriously practical tools that can be applied to advance people and performance.
- The program includes a comprehensive 90 day post program support to ensure skills are put to work.
Previous Workshop Highlights
- Achieving peak performance
- The new world of work
- Building a better future
- The platform for performance
- Shift from effort to impact
- Building high performance habits
- Motivating people & performance
- Better, not just smarter
BU Heads, Senior Managers, Managers, newly appointed leaders, future leaders, Business professionals including entrepreneurs who intend to groom their leadership skills
"Standard of the programme was very good, Thought provoking, Andrew did a fantastic job with practical examples from sport background. Programme helped me to explore myself as a high performance leader."
Thilanka De Zoysa - Managing Director - Convenience Foods (Lanka) PLC
"Delivery of the programme was excellent, content was very precise, Helped me to think and act on high performance team culture in a smaller manageable way."
Ranmalee Gamage- Technical Advisor-Team Leader East - GIZ-SME Sector Development
"One of the most unique programmes I have ever attended. Very informative and comprehensive with solid examples from cricketers and how they achieved high performance. We also had lots of practical situations where we were able to find the solutions to our day to day problems".
Kasun De Silva- Zonal Head - Union Bank of Colombo
“ It was a unique experience ,Thanks for all the valuable insights on high performance leadership!"
Kushan Ratnapala - Country Manager- Visolit