Emotional Intelligence for Decision Makers
Emotional intelligence is the capacity to effectively use emotions, and it’s a key differentiating factor of successful leaders. Why? Because relationships are at the heart of workplace performance, and EQ skills are what makes effective relationships thrive. Few training programs or workshops have the potential to make a significant difference in how participants perform on the job. This training program can.
Participants will receive two personality assessment reports on EQ and Enneagram as an exclusive benefit of the program.
- To provide an understanding of why EQ matters greatly in leadership.
- Participants will learn how to understand the messages behind their emotions and how to make decisions when in tune with them.
- Participants will understand how to read emotional cues in themselves/their charges and how to respond accordingly.
- Participants will learn how the greatest leaders think when faced with conflict and tough decisions.
- Participants will understand how their leadership values, attitudes and behaviour impact on their own motivation to lead.
- Participants will understand the importance of engaging leadership, how to influence and evoke feelings of enthusiasm in their staff.
- Participants will be able to use practical tips and techniques that would enable them to have better control of their impulses and exercise self-control.
- Participants will practice empathic listening and communication and how it impacts when dealing with staff.
- Participants will learn the difference between positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement and how this affects staff performance.
- Participants will understand the value of optimism, how to practice it and make it a feature of their leadership.
Managers/Leaders and anyone leading a group of people/teams while making decision. Experienced decision makers as well as new decision makers will find this program valuable.